The Booking Information you need to know.
>THE FIRST STEP IS TO DECIDE WHICH PHOTO SESSION OR PACKAGE IS RIGHT FOR YOU
This all begins with finding the type of Photo Session you want. We can photograph you in many different styles. You need to know what you would like to do and make sure we understand any special types of shots you might want. Each Look or Style can be a different type of session.
If you are doing a 3 Looks/Styles Session you could do 3 totally different types of photos. You could do one business, and one glamour, and even a fitness style in the one session. Each will have, lighting and backdrop changes and minor hair and makeup changes.
- Session Types
- The session types are listed in the drop-down menu at the top of almost every page. Boudoir-Photography-Glamour-Pinup-Boudoir-Styles, Fitness-Bodybuilding-Sport, Actor-Model-Portfolios. Each type has a page describing what we offer and a little about how we work. Each page has a few photos and then links to Our Photo Portfolios and to specific Portfolio types where you can see samples of some of our photography of all different styles.
- Session Size — Pricing Page
- Here you will find the basic sessions we offer, what the cost is, what is included and the approximate time required. You can also see the different Options and Add-Ons that can be added to your shoot, such as, additional time, any locations fees, and copyright transfers.
Step TWO – Check Availability – SUBMIT THE PHOTOSHOOT BOOKING INFORMATION FORM
The second step in booking a Photo session with us is to submit our Photoshoot Booking Information form. Tell us the session or package you would like, and the date(s) and time(s) you are available for the shoot. You can ask any questions you might have or give us any information about what you want.
It is also always helpful if you can send us a few photos of yourself and find some images online of the type of shots you want to do.
- WE WILL CHECK OUR CALENDAR FOR YOUR PREFERRED DATE AND TIME
- Once we receive the form we will look at our calendar and see which dates we have open and get back to with that as well as any suggestions or other information you may have requested and a total pricing quote.
Step three – SUBMIT BOOKING AGREEMENT WITH AGREED UPON DATE AND TIME
If everything sounds good, you will then need to send us a Booking Agreement. The Booking Agreement is self-explanatory with agreed upon dates and times and outlines your rights and our rights. A copy will be sent to your email for your records.
- We will send a PayPal invoice for the session deposit.
We will send you a link to a Paypal Invoice outlining all of your ordered services and the prices of each.We will send you a link to a Paypal Invoice outlining all of your ordered services and the prices of each. Your deposit is 50% of your session fee and will reserve your date and time.
- We use Paypal or Square for credit card processing. Neither requires for you to have a Paypal or Square account. They are easy, simple and secure and do not require you giving us any credit card information. We do not take or store any credit card information on our website, servers or office computers.
Final step is – pay your deposit.
We do our Photo Session Bookings only by email. We do not do text or phone bookings. All bookings more than 48 hours out require a 50% deposit. Paypal and Square both send instant receipts.
PREPARE FOR YOUR SESSION!!!
Once we have received your deposit we will send you a final email confirmation along with some tips and instructions for preparing for your photography session and makeup and hair styling services.